2010年8月21日星期六

Let Black mysteriously disappeared

My skin is mixed, usually T shaped parts of the face very easily out of oil, causing the surrounding skin, large pores, even more upset of the integrated product of these factors is - the blackheads on his nose. According to reports, blackheads is due to excessive oil secretion, resulting in blockage of oil pores exposed to the air oxidation of grain formation.

Since then, the nose of the "Sesame points" into my heart, "always" pain. Until one day, health Email sent letters to me, told me to use baby oil can easily deal with blackheads, and is in the face after cleansing, massage with baby oil black-capped above the nose. Of course, this is the need for patience, because the oil is not an instant thing dissolved, so a period of time, such as 1 hour or so. The principle seems to be the main ingredient in baby oil is mineral oil, which is able to dissolve grease, correct or not, I also difficult to trace.

That night, while watching TV while I massage according to the law, although the posts required a long time on some, but I had about half an hour massage, you feel the finger, little things like particles, it is said that is Black grease a sudden burst of ecstasy heart is really fantastic ... ... then I looked carefully at the nose, really good effect, "sesame point" cleared a lot. But this massage once or twice a week as long as you can do, and for me this is lazy MM, can be considered once and for all instead.

没有评论:

发表评论